12 January 2011

January 12, 2011

A quick update!

Things are moving along nicely!  Still working on the website and non-profit status!  I will be filing for non-profit status on Monday, January 17th!  So exciting!  I will keep you all posted on that as I get more information.

My family and I are headed to an Activation Ceremony tomorrow, honoring the 20th TASS (Tactical Air Support Squadron).  We are very excited about this trip and hope to meet a couple of new people who may have known my father!  I'm also excited to see a few of those I have previously met, it will be great to catch up!

Everyone stay warm and be safe!  I can't wait to really get things rolling once we return from our trip.

Feel free to contact me at angelaengele@gmail.com should you wish to either volunteer or donate.  If you would like the "inside scoop" on what is being planned, please email me!  Also...pass this link on to anyone and everyone you may have in your circle of friends that would be excited about a project honoring and remembering those who have served in our fabulous military.

Take care!
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment