10 March 2011

LET'S DO THIS!

Ok, I have had the opportunity to discuss several aspects of the plan with a nonprofit attorney.  I am ready and PUMPED! 

It is time to start getting serious!  I need all of you to really pass this site around:

http://www.museumoftheamericanmilitary.com/

This will keep you updated as these exciting changes take place. 

I got a TON of information and I will begin putting it all into action today...no better time than the present!

I am currently collecting suggestions for Board Members.  Please send me your recommendation and WHY you suggest this person.    Please send the suggestions ASAP to:

angelaengele@gmail.com


Thank you so much and please respond and become part of this.  I am very excited and so ready to work with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment